**GILLUM FACTS** Andrew Gillum is an Incompetent, Self-Serving Career Politician
TAMPA, FL- At tonight’s Florida Gubernatorial Debate hosted by CNN, Andrew Gillum is trying to cover up his record of failure. The fact is, Andrew Gillum is an incompetent, corrupt and self-serving career politician. He has failed Tallahassee and would fail our state.
FACT: Andrew Gillum’s Records are tied to an active criminal investigation.
- State Documents: Gillum Records Tied to ‘Active Criminal Investigation’ Politico
- State Documents Confirm Andrew Gillum's Tie to 'Active Criminal Investigation' WTXL
FACT: Under Mayor Andrew Gillum, Tallahassee has had the highest crime rate in Florida over the last four years and has been named one of the most dangerous cities in America.
- Leon Crime Rate Down, Still Leads Florida Tallahassee Reports
- Crime Rate Down, but Leon County Still Tops State Tallahassee Democrat
- Gillum's Own Chief of Staff Criticizes Tallahassee Crime Rate Politico
- Magazine Ranks Tallahassee as Dangerous Place to Live; TPD Chief Unhappy WFSU
- PolitiFact Rating ‘Mostly True’: Mayor Andrew Gillum Presided Over the Highest Crime in Florida PolitiFact
FACT: After Hurricane Hermine, Andrew Gillum politicized disaster recovery efforts at the expense of the people of Tallahassee.
- Hermine Fallout: Tallahassee Power Struggle Between Mayor, Governor Palm Beach Post
- Post-Storm PR Woes Loom Over Gillum’s Political Future Politico
- Scott Remains Vexed by City's Hermine Response Tallahassee Democrat
FACT: Andrew Gillum’s city government was accused of prioritizing friends and allies for power restoration after the hurricane.
- Lawsuit: City Played Favorites in Hermine Power Restoration Tallahassee Democrat
FACT: Despite his failures, Andrew Gillum increased his taxpayer funded salary and greatly increase his retirement benefits.
- Tallahassee City Commissioner Benefits Are More Than You Think! Tallahassee Reports
- Residents Speak Out on Pay Raises for Top Tallahassee o=Officials WCTV
- State Attorney's Office Investigating City Retirement Program Tallahassee Democrat
- City of Tallahassee Approves 13-Percent Property-Tax Hike Tallahassee Democrat
Learn more at GillumFacts.com.
Get press releases by email