**GILLUM FACTS** Andrew Gillum Signed Anti-Police Pledge and Ignored Law Enforcement
TAMPA, FL- At tonight’s Florida Gubernatorial Debate hosted by CNN, Andrew Gillum denied he signed an anti-police pledge but the fact is that Gillum has a history of ignoring law enforcement and supporting radical, anti-law enforcement groups like Dream Defenders.
FACT: Andrew Gillum consistently has said that he wants to ‘abolish ICE’.
- Andrew Gillum: Abolish ICE 'In Its Current Form' Orlando Sentinel
- Andrew Gillum Affirms Plans to Abolish ICE Breitbart
- Florida Dem Gubernatorial Candidate Supports Abolishing ICE Free Beacon
FACT: Andrew Gillum signed a pledge that he will cut funding for police and prisons and divert resources away from police.
- Florida gubernatorial candidate signs anti-police pledge Fox News
- Florida's Democratic Candidates for Governor Promise to Refuse Private-Prison Money Miami New Times
FACT: Andrew Gillum and the city commission repeatedly ignored pleas from law enforcement for help and declined to hire more police officers as murder rates skyrocketed.
- Andrew Gillum, Tallahassee City Commission Ignored Pleas from Police; Murder Rate Increased 52% Tallahassee Reports
Learn more at GillumFacts.com.
Get press releases by email