**GILLUM FACTS** Andrew Gillum Wants to Increase Taxes by One Billion Dollars
TAMPA, FL- At tonight’s Florida Gubernatorial Debate hosted by CNN, Andrew Gillum tried to deny that his plan to increase taxes by one billion dollars would impact the average Floridian. The fact is, Andrew Gillum never met a tax increase he didn’t like, and his radical plan threatens Florida’s strong economy.
FACT: While in office, Andrew Gillum voted to raise taxes again, and again, and again.
- City Commissioners Vote for Budget, Tax Increase Tallahassee Democrat
- City of Tallahassee Seeks Property Tax Increase Tallahassee Reports
- City Property Taxes, Water and Sewer Rates Going Up Tallahassee Democrat
- City Approves 13-Percent Property-Tax Hike Tallahassee Democrat
- Tallahassee Set to Finalize Budget, Raise Utility Rates Tallahassee Democrat
- Gillum's Tallahassee Imposes 100% Parking Fee Increase on Taxpayers www.Florida.gop
FACT: At the same time, Andrew Gillum increased his taxpayer funded salary and greatly increase his retirement benefits.
- Tallahassee City Commissioner Benefits Are More Than You Think! Tallahassee Reports
- Residents Speak Out on Pay Raises for Top Tallahassee o=Officials WCTV
- State Attorney's Office Investigating City Retirement Program Tallahassee Democrat
- City of Tallahassee Approves 13-Percent Property-Tax Hike Tallahassee Democrat
FACT: Andrew Gillum Now Supports Raising Taxes by over $1 billion.
- $1 Billion Florida Tax Hike? Andrew Gillum Proposes Increasing State Corporate Tax Tampa Bay Times
- Gillum Wants 40% Corporate Tax Rate Hike American for Tax Reform
- Gillum’s Plan to Increase Corporate Taxes by $1 Billion Draws Fire, Warnings of ‘Disaster’ Watchdog.org
- Andrew Gillum's Corporate Tax Hike Hits Working Floridians, Despite His Claims To The Contrary Forbes
- Gillum Proposes Corporate Tax Increase WFSU
Learn more at GillumFacts.com.
Get press releases by email